Customized Coverage Designed for Your Needs
An effective insurance and risk management program begins with a thorough understanding of client operations and business objectives. Brehmer Agency insurance advisors perform a complete review of all current insurance and risk management programs, areas of strength, and areas that need improvement. Through this process we develop a comprehensive insurance and risk management plan to help minimize risk and support client goals.
After all, our goal is to help you reach yours.
Brehmer Agency's team of professional risk advisors work with you to understand every facet of your business. This includes an in-depth understanding of the entire business operation, unique risk exposures, business goals, and client risk tolerance. This data is utilized to develop a comprehensive Risk-Transparency Plan identifying client risk, impact, controls and/or transfers, and reduction of losses caused by it.
At the Brehmer Agency, it’s not about selling products and services but helping you manage risk. Our dedicated insurance professionals become your trusted risk management advisors and are passionate about providing you the Risk-Transparency needed to manage your business operations.
Business Insurance Products
Through a network of both National and Regional carriers, a variety of insurance products are available to meet individual needs including but not limited to:
- General Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Auto and Fleet
- Excess and Umbrella Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
- Crime (including employee dishonesty)
- Cyber Liability
- Builders Risk
- Professional Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Contractor’s Errors and Omissions
Information Needed for Insurance Quote
- Loss runs from the past three years including the current year for all lines of insurance (obtained through a current agent or contacting the insurance carrier directly)
- Declaration pages from current policies
- Current Workers' Compensation Experience Modification Worksheet
- Current Contractor's Credit Worksheet (if applicable)
- Estimated payroll for the next policy term by Workers' Compensation Code
- Vehicle List including year, make, model, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), cost new, and where vehicles are garaged
- Driver List including name, date of birth, and driver's license numbers
- Equipment List including year, make, model, and current value
- Building Information (property): type of construction, year built, square footage, alarm system, sprinkler system
- Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
Once the above information is assembled, please contact the Brehmer Agency to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced insurance professionals.
Insurance Certificate Request
Current clients needing an insurance certificate may use our Request for Certificate of Insurance online form or complete the provided PDF format.
Below is a partial list of carriers represented by the Brehmer Agency.